Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM Event are vague!!!
Every day there are between 250 and 300 users connected to the server, and I realize that they only do 3 or 4 events per day counting the day.
No map varies, do not vary almost events, there are many good events from other servers that do not here.
Example Hide and seek is a boring event where you can not move to dodge and run the gm, you should change it to survivor and put Hide and Seek.
There are several events that are famous and do not do because they are not posted here.
But the main problem is that they do not do almost events and for that they are gm event, there is no excuse it is assumed that a server should have many daily events for the user. Angry
Thanks given by:
Hmm so basically... you want a 'survivor' event with the Hide & Seek Title?

There are many other events which are hosted time to time.
Events hosted are 75% community requests.

Here is our event list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you would like to suggest new events feel free to do so here ~~> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The one thing I agree with is the event schedule being a bit delayed.. (excluding my active/hardworking staff)
A bit more effort can be put into bringing exciting fun-filled event modes to the server.

Be the player to make an impact! The community speaks we provide.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: CristoferRJ
Why staff didnt make a new staff member to make the events?
A person with full time?
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
Well....
Thank you for your ''suggestion'' I will try to host in different maps in my events.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: