Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will they come back?
To be completely honest... it's possible, and the only server able of doing that right now and for the foreseeable future is UGG. With the correct marketing applications and techniques and planning, it can be done.
Thanks given by:
I miss the old times @
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 11:57 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be completely honest... it's possible, and the only server able of doing that right now and for the foreseeable future is UGG. With the correct marketing applications and techniques and planning, it can be done.

Ikr, but before i think gunz needs to improve some graphics and things like walls should crumble after slashing them 20 times
Boxes should move when shot at.
Thanks given by:
its jus that gunz is way to difficult for new players.. they should amkea  kstyle toturial
that would probbly help the game rocket up some players looking for difficult fps games.. it has potentinal
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 11:57 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.To be completely honest... it's possible, and the only server able of doing that right now and for the foreseeable future is UGG. With the correct marketing applications and techniques and planning, it can be done.

Meh everyone on UGG spikes, lead is broken and gameplay is laggy as *****. Pls might fix some of these issues in the near future (I hope).

Also there should come a zero tolerance policy against hackers or cheaters like [ax], [7xhero] crew etc. You cheat once? Ip ban for 6 months + all your characters deleted or even your account deleted. This will only lose you 1 player instead of 30 ragequiters who lost vs this scum.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by: