Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Points Removed (Grimoire+Warrard)
(08-27-2017, 06:33 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2017, 03:39 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2017, 03:28 PM)Vern Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You were one who played with those guys and you became crazy.

Sad.

They're banned and the points have been removed, yet you still complain.

Sad.

Talk sht to Vern again and I'll ddos ur net for a month fat *****

eita i got scared and wasnt with me p0rra.

retard
Thanks given by:
disgusting hackers, very good job on keeping our community clean pizza face
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Dan
Great Job
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice Kenneth.
Heart
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Boa nb
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2017, 09:34 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Boa nb

You realize that your signature makes u look like a questing hacker right? [Ax] group notorious for using ddos and shotbots ;D. Watch them beg for forgiveness in my signature hauhuah.
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2017, 01:49 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-28-2017, 09:34 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Boa nb

You realize that your signature makes u look like a questing hacker right? [Ax] group notorious for using ddos and shotbots ;D. Watch them beg for forgiveness in my signature hauhuah.

In fact not clear friend, the real [Ax] played in the time of 2013, and we were only [Ax]Presley / [Ax]PresIey / [Ax]Duncan / [Ax]Plutonic / [Ax]Derexaus .. were 5 chars more Only 3 people played, Wallace = Lord, Robert = FrezzyX and Junior = Zhazha, I do not feel bothered because I know that [Ax] these days are just fans...
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
who are the hackers Kappa
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2017, 04:03 PM)Facund0x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.who are the hackers Kappa
You are one of them jajajajja
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: