Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro aim or hitbox?
(08-31-2017, 10:40 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Honestly no offense, but CfBanana (NinjaGirl) was pretty ***** when I last saw him. So idk. Maybe he got better.

On topic -  we need a zero tolerance policy man.. Hack once, ip ban 6 months or sth.

No azslicking but sone has always been a g0d and that ***** is coming from a quester like yourself get over yourself lol
[Image: qPiIKHx.gif]
Thanks given by:
This took the wrong turn rly quick
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 01:20 PM)Rosebud Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 10:40 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Honestly no offense, but CfBanana (NinjaGirl) was pretty ***** when I last saw him. So idk. Maybe he got better.

On topic -  we need a zero tolerance policy man.. Hack once, ip ban 6 months or sth.

No azslicking but sone has always been a g0d and that ***** is coming from a quester like yourself get over yourself lol

So interesting, please tell me more Rosebutthurt.[Image: k4zOyhU.gif]
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by: Lars
All suck Johnny smeck you all 0/11 npnp
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 05:03 AM)Monobear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.100% legit u guys just got rekt. 
played with him on other servers and hes always been a top tier player
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

OF COURSE
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 03:22 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 05:03 AM)Monobear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.100% legit u guys just got rekt. 
played with him on other servers and hes always been a top tier player

OF COURSE

Honestly I'm confused why you're even linking my videos I can give you more if you want ;/... the stupidity lul.
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
hello, experienced gunz player here....
I know RealSone gunz history we known about his shady past now we believe he got reformed.

Sure, lemme explain what's happening:

UGG is a colorful friend-based server focused for medium players.
First step: UGG server does not have the standard hitbox of Gunz game, the hitbox is about 15% bigger for the head and 20% bigger for the legs, Making it a server easy to hit basically.
Second step: delay hack, UGG antilead is unique if you have a bad internet or vpn of course the damage will be slow.
Hmm I believe the same thing I'm saying here can be tested by all the players on the live server.

Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 04:20 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello, experienced gunz player here....
I know RealSone gunz history we known about his shady past now we believe he got reformed.

First step: UGG server does not have the standard hitbox of Gunz game, the hitbox is about 15% bigger for the head and 20% bigger for the legs, Making it a server easy to hit basically.
Second step: delay hack, UGG antilead is unique if you have a bad internet or vpn of course the damage will be slow.
Hmm I believe the same thing I'm saying here can be tested by all the players on the live server.

How do you explain this and the others 5 scenes?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (Change speed to 0.25)

Can you try to do the same and tell me if the same thing happens? I don't think so.

I didn't even know he was unlegit before, 1+ for me.
The hitbox is clear, you know i'm not wrong.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 04:27 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 04:20 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello, experienced gunz player here....

How do you explain this and the others 5 scenes?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (Change speed to 0.25)

Can you try to do the same and tell me if the same thing happens? I don't think so.

I didn't even know he was unlegit before, 1+ for me.
The hitbox is clear, you know i'm not wrong.
Admin Just replied the hitbox isn't the default for everyone, and you keep posting.
Im pretty sure @Pls is right i have seen this bigger hitbox at some People stream like @Ajax and @Maple
Thanks given by: Maple
I think you guys are also forgetting one fact... if ONE pellet hits it says "hit"..

Sone is not hitbozing & Marcos has explained the increased hitbox on various parts of the body. This means it's even easier to hit one pellet, which is a "hit".
Thanks given by: