Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Deleted char/lost items
Hi there, i played on this server multiple times and i took breaks but already twice my account was deleted and characters, and each time i had to register again.

The first time it happened, i registered and created a char with the same name, and my level and items where in my backpack and storage. Then i donated played for a bit and stopped. I then came back created an account again as my previous account and char was deleted again (even though i never deleted it, its like the database did), and i just redownloaded the client and logged in created my char "again" with the same name but i dont have my donation items or the in game shop items anymore that i had when i last played everything was empty like i started all over again, I also dont have my lvl 80something as i used to have.... any way i can at least get my donation items back?
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Follow our format 
UserID:
Character Name:
What's the issue related to your character:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:
Replays:

Thanks, Swallow
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Krustty
(09-09-2017, 05:28 PM)prochacki11 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there, i played on this server multiple times and i took breaks but already twice my account was deleted and characters, and each time i had to register again.

The first time it happened, i registered and created a char with the same name, and my level and items where in my backpack and storage. Then i donated played for a bit and stopped. I then came back created an account again as my previous account and char was deleted again (even though i never deleted it, its like the database did), and i just redownloaded the client and logged in created my char "again" with the same name but i dont have my donation items or the in game shop items anymore that i had when i last played everything was empty like i started all over again, I also dont have my lvl 80something as i used to have.... any way i can at least get my donation items back?

Try this to recover your Deleted character.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. < Login here.
Then go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
It should look like this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and follow the picture.
and look for your character then press Recover! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
UserID: prochacki11
Character Name: AlumentaPL
What's the issue related to your character: Whole account/character gets deleted if i dont play for few months, and I have lost my donation items and my lvl 80+
What have you tried to solve the issue: Once or twice when it happened I just re registered, and remade the same char with the same name and my items and level would be back, but this time my level was only 30 and i didnt have my donation shotgun, or my donation sword or my donation complete set
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (couldnt take a screenshot on my pc as it kept taking desktop rather than game)
Replays:

Edit: Jikali i tried that before i posted here... but it only shows my char that i created today.. doesnt show my old one with my donation items..
Thanks given by:
Hello @prochacki11
Is your account from the old server?
If your account is from the old server, you lost your itens beacuse we dont have the old database.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(09-09-2017, 06:56 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @prohaco11
If your account is from the old server, you lost your itens beacuse we dont have the old database.

erm... so your telling me that the items I payed with real money for, are lost and i cant get them back?
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2017, 06:57 PM)prochacki11 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-09-2017, 06:56 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @prohaco11

erm... so your telling me that the items I payed with real money for, are lost and i cant get them back?

Unfortunately, you lost your items. This server is not the same as the old, and the database is gone

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
good to know...
Thanks given by:
Sorry about that.
If you have any other question feel free to contact the staff team.
Thread closed.

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: