Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved DirectX 9 issue
So I reinstalled windows 7 on a laptop I had with a bad hard drive.  (Changed out hard drive and reinstalled )

Please advice on what I should do.  I have reinstalled Gunz installed Direct X again I am lost lol

[Image: nyu1ya]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

My pc recognizes Direct X 11

Attached Files
.png   1.png (Size: 19.37 KB / Downloads: 3)
Thanks given by:
Delete config.xml n try again.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2017, 09:35 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Delete config.xml n try again.

in what folder?  Check windows 86 eruogun folder not in there
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:35 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Delete config.xml n try again.

it should be located in uggs folder, you could also try installing your gfx card and updating it to the latest version Tongue
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it should be located in uggs folder, you could also try installing your gfx card and updating it to the latest version Tongue
What I am in the process of doing now.  I am installing hp driver updates see if that fixes the issue.  Not in the gun folder Sad
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2017, 09:44 PM)shizzi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Zexaii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What I am in the process of doing now.  I am installing hp driver updates see if that fixes the issue.  Not in the gun folder Sad
Yeah then its most likely a graphics card issue, install latest update and get back to me if the problem still persists Tongue
Thanks given by:
fixed gc thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
Awesome man, Enjoy.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: