Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full list of players
In a room like over 20 people
When clicking tab to see the score,players or what ever, You must add a buttons to to scroll down or up.
For example the first page have 16 players click ' to see the rest of people and ; to to return to the same people.
Because i cant see myself in the leader board i and my score will be for example 0/1 i want to see my last taken/given damage.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks given by: Maple , Bones
Thanks for your suggestion!
I will contact the rest of staff and we will discuss about your suggestion

Thanks, Swallow
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Porfi
(09-16-2017, 10:02 AM)Porfi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In a room like over 20 people
When clicking tab to see the score,players or what ever, You must add a buttons to to scroll down or up.
For example the first page have 16 players click ' to see the rest of people and ; to to return to the same people.
Because i cant see myself in the leader board i and my score will be for example 0/1 i want to see my last taken/given damage.
Thanks for reading.
Ofc yes.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am sure this will be fixed but there is a button you can press to see your previous and past damage go to your settings and choose which key you would like it to be to see your damage from now on Big Grin
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
There's an alternative way. Try to get some kills.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Ouu ***** you just got burned by Phanta the flavored purple drank.
Thanks given by:
That's not enough
Can you see all the 24 players inside the room?
Thanks given by:
Change your resolution Lol
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, i agree.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: