Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken My account doesnt work
I got an email that the gunz is back.
I try to login to my account and its not work.
I will send you my username in PM, my game name Crufosine.
Thanks given by:
You got our email and we are happy to see that you have come back I am sad to say that the account you are trying to log in to probably doesn't exist anymore and you will have to create a new one we lost the database from Euro and we all had to make new accounts. Hopefully you can understand the situation and make a new account and come online to see the #1 GunZ server still alive and well we hope to see you online soon Big Grin
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi @Crufosine as @TokerJoker said, if your account is older than a year old then it was probably in the other database. Therefore it doesn't exist right now.

If you PM @Helios , I'm sure he'll be able to search up your username and confirm that.

We're happy to have you back
Thanks given by:
Hello, account / donator from the old server are lost because we don't have the old database, unfortunately you have to create another account.

We are glad to you returned to UGG.

If you have any other question feel free to contact staff team or create another thread.

Thread Closed /  No action taken.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: