Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Forum Mod Assitant
Hello UGunZ community,

We are in need of (1) 'one' forum mod assistant. 
If you are known for having a toxic reputation.. insulting/out of line behavior. You will not be selected to represent our staff team.
In order to present that you are qualified, please review the requirements and follow the format provided below.

Format: Forum Moderator
Name:
Date of birth:

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:
Why do I Deserve a Chance:

Forum Moderator Assistant:      [OPEN]

Details

• You will be responsible for the forum community.
 • You will monitor the posts and topics of the community and interact positively with them.
 • You have patience and free time for the requests of the Administrators.
• You are responsible for the organization of the forums threads. (opening/closing/moving threads to correct section etc.)
 •
 Serious inquiries ONLY

Kind Regards,
Head Staff

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Sexy , CharmY , Rosebud , Infused , YatenN , Optic
Name: Ameer / KstyleFmale
Date of birth: 10 / 11 / 2001
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: First i have really tried to be a GM but you didn't prefer me... but i want to be one part of the Staff team and help . So i would like to Help and to be involved in the Staff Team.
Why do I Deserve a Chance:I think a lot of People know me and i'm really good and i know this is First time in Staff but i will try to Help as much as i can , i can be Online for enough time in a day InGame and InForum.
I Speak English / Arabic / Hebrew.

If you need anything you can Pm me or Skype : KstylerFmale

Thanks KstylerFmale
Thanks given by: Optic , Krustty , YatenN
Name: Dayne
Date of birth: 1st December
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: So I can tell my Mom I finally achieved something on this game after 11 years on this game
Why do I Deserve a Chance: As you won't make me in game staff 8)
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by: Tuga , Maple , Hust , Hope
Format: Forum Moderator
Name: Charm
Date of birth: 26/02/1998
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: B coz the forum moderator job is an easy job for me b coz I have maintained my forum so it would be an easy job to me .. So I'm applying
Why do I Deserve a Chance: Activity of my behavior that I used daily .
[Image: GtUnoOi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Format: Forum Moderator
Name: Brandon Mullaly
Date of birth: October 18/1991

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: So I don't Feel like I am spamming the forum anymore, we all know we need likable people to bring some fun to the forum but also responsible and respectable person as well. Wink And also I have loads of experience and I am sure you know I know all the rules / regulations of the forum and I know how to help people with their needs and what should be posted where and when Big Grin
Why do I Deserve a Chance: I am back and I am honestly bored of the same ol same ol like to get a chance to help the community again Big Grin And I do know how to keep the forum clean and tidy Smile
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Maple , Krustty , lAndyl , Bones , YatenN , Sexy , Pharaoh , iKingFox
Nome: Lord
Pais: Brasil
Data De nascimento: 13/05/95 porque nois é 13
Motivo: quero dar banned nos peruanos só vem
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by: Seb , LiaClark
Name: Manuel
Date of birth: 4/28/1999
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: because i have no life,im always on 24/7,  and be nice to learn more about this server through the forums 
Why do I Deserve a Chance: well it would be nice to be part of the staff and learn new things and be apart of something great
Thanks given by: Maple
Special thanks to those of you who have applied.
Continue showing your active and potential, maybe one day you will be the lucky one selected to represent our staff team.

Thread Closed.

Congratulations @Optic

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Optic , Krustty , Sexy