Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved CW questions
I've been playing some CW since last month and a few questions came to mind. Even after looking for a detailed information about what is resettable or swapping definition, all I found in forum was the penalty for swapping, not its definition. 

I'll describe some situations that I've seen and/or thought about, and would really appreciate if someone could tell me which ones could result in reset.

1- Clan members: A, B, C and D. A and B decide to create another clan and they play 30 CW against C and D. Everyone tryhard, but C and D are so much better than A and B, so they won all 30. (A and B were clearly chosen so the original clan could win every cw.)

2- Same clan that situation 1, but now all members have the same skills. A and B create another clan and, again, they play 30 CW against C and D. But now, A and B are both using level 0 breakers, and no donator set. Again, C and D won every cw.

3- Everyone in clan Y are trolling and they let anyone who are against them win (they're not AFK). Luckily, clan X got them 20 times, winning 4-0 every cw.

4- Clan X is only Glad, while clan Y is only KS. They make a deal: "1 glad 1 anti". After 30 CWs, clan X won 15 (glad) and clan Y won 15 (anti).

I've seen some of these situations so I really wanna know if I should report it to a GM. 

Thanks, Skinner.
Thanks given by: Scarecrow
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by: Skinner
Hello skinner,
First of all, is considered swap when a clan let the other clan win.
In the first situation, when a a members of the same clan create a new clan to play CW really trying to win, is allowed. But when a clan doesn't try to win, playing with LV 1 weapons or getting AFK in CWS, you should report to a online GM because is not allowed...
It's only allowed if the members of the clan are really trying to win. Our GMs are always watching clans that are swapping and we are doing the best to punish these clans, but we can't look all clans. Is important to report when you see something wrong, our GMs are always available for you.

I'll let this thread open for now, if you have other question fell free to ask.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
It doesn't really make sense.. In situation 1, bad members were clearly chosen so they lose even tryharding. As I see it, it's the same situation than second one because they know who would win. And with that, any clan could easily get 200 points daily just by using fakes, isn't it little.. wrong?

And in situation 4, it's clearly a trade of wins, the exact definition of swap.. A Glad clan doesn't matter with anti frag at all, so it's pretty much free points to both clans.
Thanks given by:
Look, you can't say that a player are swapping because he is worse than the other members of the clan, if a member want to play in another Clan with a partner, he can do that, we can use 4 differents chars, if they are really trying to win I don't see any problem.
What they can't to do is give free wins to Clan or play with LV. 1 weapons / rings to make the things more easier to the Clan.

About the situation 4, what is the problem that a gladiator player tries to play lead or anti  CW, I dont see any problem, all players are allowed to play all modes.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: YatenN
Point 1 - 3 are very hard to make a decision on because it's very situational. @Helios and @Pls are trying make a decision on that right now. 

For number 4 that's just swap, lol. I'm pretty sure I had someone whisper me something along those lines and I had no idea what they were saying, but you made it clearer in the post.

For points 1 - 3, if the people actually gathered up and spoke about making a new clan to win and get points then it's swap yeah. For example I saw Supremacy clan waring vs their players the other day, would that be considered swap?

As I said, it's situational. Feel free to report any sense of swap that you see.
Thanks given by:
el esta diciendo lo siguiente en el punto 4

Clan: XXXX1 = Solo juega gladiador
Clan: XXXX2 =  Solo juega Antilead y Lead.

Clan XXXX1  le ofrece a clan XXXX2 "15" victorias en Lead o antilead, y clan XXXX2 a cambio de esas 15 vicorias , le ofrece 15 victorias a clan XXXX1 en modo gladiador.

A clan XXXX1 no le afecta perder en leado antilead, ellos solo jeuan gladiador y hacen un ranking en modo gladiador
y a clan XXX2 no le afecta perder en Gladiador ya que ellos hacen ranking en lead o antilead.

es eso lo que el quiere decir
Envyus
[Image: ChMkJlbZTyaIOZF5AACtDtatnHIAAMiJQEHW7AAAK0m343.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Swapping unfortunately is a controversial topic.
Whether clan war matches are arranged or coincidental only adds on to the difficulty of verifying abusive tactic.

This weekend i will be posting new rules/terms of use which will increase the punishment if a clan is found swapping.

Somewhere along the lines of resetting the clan and the players caught in the act being temporarily banned for 1 week (7days)
additionally being prohibited from receiving Clan war prizes for the remainder of the month, if they are fortunate to regain 200 points
before months end.

Concluding there will be a discussion between @Pls and I .. whether a suggestion made by our Head GM @Supreme of increasing the points needed for clan war prize
will improve the situation by creating a bigger window of competitive play, which in return give staff a wider opportunity in catching Swappers.
My Staff team will remain on duty in the hopes of catching those of you who attempt to abuse/bypass our "Swap Law"

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Skinner
Thanks @Helios, I really hope CW turns out to be more fair after these changes.. It's frustrating not being able to watch ongoing cws (Spectator mode suggestion?) but I believe in your current Staff and will be sure to always use the report feature.

@Maple I pretty much agree with you that points 1-3 are very situational, my only doubt now is in fourth one.. Does it result in reset?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for sharing with us @Skinner

Let me simplify the situation.

1. Playing vs a weaker clan and winning legit that's fine.
2. Playing vs a clan that keeps losing on purpose ---> You must inform us / report because taking advantage of the situation will result in a RESET!
3. Playing vs friends that are losing on purpose to give you wins ---> Not allowed because that's obviously swapping for clan points.
4. Last but not least, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN CLAN! (Inviting random players into your clan and they end up swapping whether its done on purpose or not, will result in a reset!
and that's on you!

Same goes for Glad war.

Again thank you, if you have any other questions feel free to create a new thread!
As for "Spectator Mode" feel free to post a suggestion on that!
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Optic , DJEEP