Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apresentação UGG
Eae galera, nós da equipe do gunz estamos prestes a elaborar um video de apresentação do gunz, onde iremos colocar os estilos de jogo como "KS" "GLAD" "CW" "GLAD CW" "FLIP" "JUNGLE" "IF" em geral se você é pro em algum desses estilos mande um video por skype selecionaremos os melhores e divulgaremos os players esclolhidos...

Nesse video também iremos mostrar torneios, eventos, os membros e as funções de cada um da nossa equipe e como lidamos com as duvidas dos nossos players no forum...

A divulgação desse video vai ser para apresentar o jogo para mais de 100 mil pessoas do mundo inteiro então precisamos da ajuda de vocês...

Com isso iremos também selecionar novos advertisers você também pode se inscrever para esse teste...

Primeiro para você que vai nos enviar um video:

Nome:
Por que meu video deveria estar na apresentação do gunz:

Segundo você que quer ser um membro da nossa equipe de advertisers:

Nome:
País e fuso horário:
Por que eu gostaria de ser um anunciante:
Por que eu mereço uma chance:
Você conhece algum staff que votaria em você? Explique por quê:
está bom para postar ?

Hey guys, we from the gunz team are about to elaborate a gunz presentation video, where we will put the game styles like "KS" "GLAD" "CW" "GLAD CW" "FLIP" "JUNGLE" "IF" in general if you is pro in some of these styles send a video by skype we will select the best and we will divulge the slave players ...

In this video we will also show tournaments, events, members and functions of each of our team and how we deal with the doubts of our players in the forum ...

The release of this video will be to present the game to more than 100 thousand people worldwide so we need your help ...

With this we will also select new advertisers you can also sign up for this test ...

First for you that will send us a video:

Name:
Why my video should be in the presentation of gunz:

According to you who wants to be a member of our team of advertisers:

Name:
Country and time zone:
Why I deserve a chance:
Do you know any staff that would vote for you? Explain why:
is it good to post?

Eee galera, nosotros del equipo del gunz estamos a punto de elaborar un video de presentación del gunz, donde vamos a colocar los estilos de juego como "KS" "GLAD" "CW" "GLAD CW" "FLIP" "JUNGLE" "IF" en general si usted es pro en alguno de esos estilos mande un video por skype seleccionaremos los mejores y divulgaremos a los jugadores esclavizados ...

En este video también mostraremos torneos, eventos, los miembros y las funciones de cada uno de nuestro equipo y cómo lidiamos con las dudas de nuestros jugadores en el foro ...

La divulgación de este video va a ser para presentar el juego a más de 100 mil personas del mundo entero entonces necesitamos la ayuda de ustedes ...

Con eso vamos a seleccionar nuevos advertisers también se puede inscribir para esta prueba ...

En primer lugar para usted que nos enviará un video:

Nombre:
¿Por qué mi video debería estar en la presentación del gunz:

Usted desea que usted sea un miembro de nuestro equipo de advertisers:

Nombre:
País y zona horaria:
¿Por qué merezco una oportunidad:
¿Usted conoce a algún personal que votaría en usted? Explique por qué:
¿Está bien para publicar?
                                             [Image: giphy.gif]      

x$HIRO$x    
Thanks given by: Skinner , Bones , Optic , iKingFox , staffugg
I was waiting for this!
I would love to be apart of this project.
I'll talk to you on Skype.
[Image: HlSotV5.jpg]
Thanks given by: DaniloHirosse
(09-25-2017, 08:03 AM)iKingFox Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I was waiting for this!
I would love to be apart of this project.
I'll talk to you on Skype.

Ok King seria uma prazer vou estar esperando me chamar

x$HIRO$x    
Thanks given by: iKingFox
goodjob me for adv
(09-25-2017, 09:44 AM)guccisevage Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.goodjob me for adv

Follow the format, and maybe you get one opportunity to be

(09-25-2017, 09:44 AM)guccisevage Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.goodjob me for adv

send reply 

According to you who wants to be a member of our team of advertisers:

Name:
Country and time zone:
Why I deserve a chance:
Do you know any staff that would vote for you? Explain why:
is it good to post?

x$HIRO$x    
Thanks given by:
Legal mané tryharda no KS
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]