Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reduce Donator sg damage
admin hope u will read this ... i suggest that please do reduce donator sg damage , lot of players hated the damage of the donator specially if the player has no donate items... new players quiting ugg due to high donator damages coz when they got cought by the donators its just 2 hits to them they got killed easily  Huh Sad  thats why some players quiting UGG and its not good .

anyway its just a suggestion its up to guys if u change it  Wink
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
I mean the damage isn't that high, there's regular shotguns for 10 damage and the donate shotguns are 11, that's 1 damage difference. There's also event items with the same damage as donors. It typically takes 380 damage to kill someone, the shotgun damage is respectively correct.

In my opinion that would mean the whole damage and hp/ap value system would have to be completely restructured to balance things, so from me it's a no.
Thanks given by: noobvice , Ayunik
This is why we have Free Channel 2, Donator Free Balanced Game Play Wink
But either way the donator items are not very over powered they are well balanced.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: noobvice , Optic , DaniloHirosse , Ayunik
Here is a lil answer,  Bro if donator sg's DMG = 11, You have the same DMG at Events sg's Like Sepical Sg (white one), Event Hydra (black event), ETC... UGG have made that as a gift for non-donors players so both can have fun and have the same DMG, Fair enough game play.
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by:
Vtnc Chile
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2017, 11:53 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Vtnc Chile
q isso MC Walla, que agressividade é essa?
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is why we have Free Channel 2, Donator Free Balanced Game Play Wink
But either way the donator items are not very over powered they are well balanced.

Nice +1
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: