Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin weapons delay
Make the admin weapons have lower delay because this delays too high for admin weapons.
You can check any server you want you'll see that their admin weapons have low delay.
Like wtf, you cant even make dodgeball event and its fun event.
and the survivor event sg and rocket you can run from them easily
[Image: y7LSiz8]
Thanks given by: YatenN
So your suggestion is to make the delay higher because the low delay they currently have kills everyone too fast and therefore it's un-fun.
Thanks given by:
No
I meant the weapons have higher delay they need to lower it
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2017, 04:54 PM)Korasty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No

I see, so you want people to die quicker. Understandable. Smile 

Sorry for misunderstanding.
Thanks given by:
I'm not a big fan of low delay GM shotguns, it just causes screen lag when being fired, as for rockets
yeah we probably need 0 Delay rockets for hosting other events such as "Dodge ball"
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: DJEEP , Fenn
(09-30-2017, 05:17 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-30-2017, 04:54 PM)Korasty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No

Its not that because we want people to die quicker, its all about having fun. Imagine you guys cant even host better events just Survivor/HnS/Run from grenade event.
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by: YatenN , Korasty
(09-30-2017, 09:53 PM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-30-2017, 05:17 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Its not that because we want people to die quicker, its all about having fun. Imagine you guys cant even host better events just Survivor/HnS/Run from grenade event.

Exactly,that what i meant
Because of the high delays,the gms cant even host a single event without helping from another gm
Thanks given by: