Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Issue with text appearance
Hello,

UserID: mhaxx
What's the issue you have been facing: Small white vertical lines in the text
What have you tried to solve the issue: Restarted client. Restarted PC
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Appreciate the support.
Thanks given by:
Hi @mhaxx ,

I have the same problem as you, even worse sometimes. Mine happens when I switch my resolution and other important things in game. Is yours just constant and it just happens on UGG? Or was there a specific point when this started happening.

Please let me know so I have a better idea of what is causing it.
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. < happened after i updated my Drivers or idk lol
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 10:10 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. < happened after i updated my Drivers or idk lol

Mine is way worse, I'll post a screenshot when I get home.

My hypothesis is that it's an issue with an individual's graphics card and UGG, since my graphics card is slightly screwed up and I see signs of it.
Thanks given by:
Mine used to do the same thing when my graphic card started to die.
Also try changing your anti-alasing at ingame settings, see if it makes any differents.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 07:24 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi @mhaxx ,

I have the same problem as you, even worse sometimes. Mine happens when I switch my resolution and other important things in game. Is yours just constant and it just happens on UGG? Or was there a specific point when this started happening.

Please let me know so I have a better idea of what is causing it.

Hey Maple,

I did not have this problem for a long time, it just happened recently. I only play UGG so don't really know if it happens elsewhere. Of course it only happens within the Gunz client, browser/windows, etc are all fine. 
And just like you said, it happened after I changed resolution (resolution of windows, not the Gunz client). What I did was I connected a TV to my PC via HDMI and changed the resolution for the TV. I might have changed some display settings for my laptop itself during this process but not the laptop resolution. 

I changed the Gunz resolution to match my windows resolution, but the problem still exists. I have the anti-aliasing set to None, when changing it, nothing changed. 

Gunz and Windows resolution: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Reinstall your graphics drivers.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 04:16 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Reinstall your graphics drivers.

Already reinstalled,Restarted. Still not working.

Thanks given by:
I've attached two screenshots. This is the result of me changing my resolution in-game. I changed it back and it still happen. I have a faulty graphics card that glitches out sometimes. 

So in general I guess it's something about UGG itself that informs you that you have a soon-to-be faulty, or faulty graphics card. I restart my GunZ and it's back to normal.

So I guess you should be thanking UGG?  Angel Angel Angel

Attached Files
.jpg   MapleStory2_20171003_194353.jpg (Size: 73.83 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   MapleStory2_20171003_194414.jpg (Size: 53.42 KB / Downloads: 7)
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 08:47 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've attached two screenshots. This is the result of me changing my resolution in-game. I changed it back and it still happen. I have a faulty graphics card that glitches out sometimes. 

So in general I guess it's something about UGG itself that informs you that you have a soon-to-be faulty, or faulty graphics card. I restart my GunZ and it's back to normal.

So I guess you should be thanking UGG?  Angel Angel Angel

It only happens on ugg tried on other games nope it didnt happen.

Thanks given by: