Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server name change
(10-04-2017, 10:42 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what's odd is you answering/agreeing to your own post from a different account e.e

@Helios Problem is that the normal oldschool lead players are already ragequited from this gay server because u didnt act. So there is noneelse to back me up. If there was another server with lead i wouldnt even be here lmao (which is by the way also partly your fault because UGG used to ddos other servers, but thats another story). This is sincerely the worst server I've ever played on from a technical perspective.

@God-Banana yes you are probably also one of the monkeys i am talking about.

Anyway so basically u have to balance the bazookas and elements please. I know it is not going to happen, so namechange the server already!

Why are some of you crying btw (@Lord @God-Banana)? It's just a suggestion to change the server name to a name that fits the ugg better, not a complaint).
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do not forget the damage kits that Peruvians use when they do camp hahaha
It really needs to have a balance in element and rockets, who use them and when they are not using VPN to bring more lag to the game, even so manages to lose because I'm king sorry XD
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
Rockets, elements and black meds are indeed an unbalanced feature forsure. I think black meds should be removed from clan wars personally, rockets could be reduced ammo so that the rocket could run out of ammo and you can't spam continuously the whole round. As for elements.. the electric element is a tough one, it is definitively an annoying thing to play against but I'm not sure how to nerf that.
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , Lord
cry losers
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Universe dicks??
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: CharmY
It's my fault ?
Unfortunately I do not code the server.. I'm here for the organization/business side of things

I.M.O if there were more lead players.. all of the old gen lead players.. this wouldn't be an issue.
Their skill would be good to the point where rockets/elements would be useless leaving the players frustrated using those items.

There are ways/tactics to successfully beat those players.
But i do understand where you guys are coming from. The amount of time taken to beat those players is way more than in Anti-Lead but the
players aren't invincible

I can create a rule that they are forbidden.. but i can't literally stop players from entering cw with them

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2017, 10:17 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's my fault ?
Unfortunately I do not code the server.. I'm here for the organization/business side of things

I.M.O if there were more lead players.. all of the old gen lead players.. this wouldn't be an issue.
Their skill would be good to the point where rockets/elements would be useless leaving the players frustrated using those items.

There are ways/tactics to successfully beat those players.
But i do understand where you guys are coming from. The amount of time taken to beat those players is way more than in Anti-Lead but the
players aren't invincible

I can create a rule that they are forbidden.. but i can't literally stop players from entering cw with them

Cw that would take at max 10min to finish, sick Peruvians make it last 30min +, doing camp with kit damage, you forbidding use of these items and decreasing the rockets bullets would already be enough .. the elements are not the biggest problem ..

You do a great job for our community, we know that not everything depends on you, we are only giving suggestions for improvements .. @Helios
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by: Helios
remove poision meds from cw 2k17#
#yes we can
Thanks given by:
Peruanos deveriam tomar é ban, esses filhos dá ***** consegue colocar Med Black na porta dá prision e losar, fora o force lag né, Deus que me livre

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
??????????????what
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: