Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any NA clanout there?
The only thing brazilians Can do well in this world is collect bananas from trees
Thanks given by:
Confused Confused Huh At
[Image: MarriedFittingAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif]
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2017, 02:58 AM)mechsauce Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.was wondering if i cna join some NA/english speaking clan, i find like 1 out of 20 rooms i join only has 1 english speaking player.. sometimes it gets lonely..  

i dont really wana do cws, but just  wana have fun and talk to some people that isnt a ***** BR lol.. remember when BR were so trash at this game? *****... now they can actually kstyle lmao.

i've been playing gunz since ijji days, quit that and went to TG then wtt after that i just quit gunz all together..  i just started again... still rusty af..

@mechsauce I’m going through the same struggle honestly, even though I only play like Deathmatch and Duel nowadays (I’m like semi-retired). I lost my sauce in this game since I haven’t played for a really good minute, so that’s why I’m mostly on forum now. Gets pretty lonely and boring in game. My IGN is Police, we can set up a clan to stick together if you’d like. Private message me for more questions!
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: