Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Question on getting star and cancel character
Hello admin Big Grin ,

Please would you mind to answer me 2 questions?

UserID: louislam
What's the issue you have been facing:

1) How to get the yellow star above the character's head?
I have 100 event coins and I tried to buy Jiang in event store but it was not successful. Would you mind to help me to add that star?

2) How to cancel a character with ocean blue gun?
As I want to cancel my first character "Schulich" and transfer the ocean blue gun to my character "Louis". Please would you mind to help me?

What have you tried to solve the issue: none
ScreenShots:none

Thank you so much for your help! Blush
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

You can buy jjang on website, click here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.=

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2016, 02:33 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello There.

You can buy jjang on website, click here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.=

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.

↑ This. If u still get the same error, try removing your color name first You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
and then, buy jjang.
[Image: 3VOz2IG.png]
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2016, 02:05 AM)louislam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello admin Big Grin ,

Please would you mind to answer me 2 questions?

UserID: louislam
What's the issue you have been facing:

1) How to get the yellow star above the character's head?
I have 100 event coins and I tried to buy Jiang in event store but it was not successful. Would you mind to help me to add that star?

2) How to cancel a character with ocean blue gun?
As I want to cancel my first character "Schulich" and transfer the ocean blue gun to my character "Louis". Please would you mind to help me?

What have you tried to solve the issue: none
ScreenShots:none

Thank you so much for your help! Blush

To cancel or Delete your char you have to move your ocean event shotgun back to storage then transfer to another player

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: