Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Donator SG's
(10-19-2017, 05:56 PM)Kunkka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 05:07 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 03:51 PM)True Basics Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 02:51 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In my opinion the new Shotgun Heilbrun is pretty sweet!
Smooth control-ability, low delay for quick action, you will not be disapointed.

Red sg + Heilbrun sg
[Image: SuDd62w.gif]

Doesn't "controllability" refer to how spread out the bullets are when you shoot? (I'm saying this based off another thread I saw on controllability).

If this is true, aren't the Green, Blue and Flame SG's better because they all have a controllability of 0 (although slightly higher delay)?
It is true, but they probably didn't fill it properly I guess. If a weapon had 0 controllability it would shoot every bullet in the same spot, so we can assume all SG's in coin shop have the same spread range.

Honestly, this answer left me doubting, I hope someone can confirm if what you say is true, I'm curious.

And ... for me, the SG shotgun that I have always used is Shotgun Green, although it should be stressed that the new Shotgun Heilbrun looks pretty good, surely one day try it, I hope you decide on some and do not disappoint you have bought it, luck. Smile

Thanks for your reply! I feel the same way, can someone (like an admin/mod in the game) confirm?

Much appreciated!
Thanks given by: