Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Donator SG's
New shotgun Heilbrum and Red Shotgun.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(10-13-2017, 03:51 PM)True Basics Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 02:51 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In my opinion the new Shotgun Heilbrun is pretty sweet!
Smooth control-ability, low delay for quick action, you will not be disapointed.

Red sg + Heilbrun sg
[Image: SuDd62w.gif]

Doesn't "controllability" refer to how spread out the bullets are when you shoot? (I'm saying this based off another thread I saw on controllability).

If this is true, aren't the Green, Blue and Flame SG's better because they all have a controllability of 0 (although slightly higher delay)?
It is true, but they probably didn't fill it properly I guess. If a weapon had 0 controllability it would shoot every bullet in the same spot, so we can assume all SG's in coin shop have the same spread range.
Thanks given by:
Blue & Green
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Green+Sg3
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2017, 05:07 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 03:51 PM)True Basics Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-13-2017, 02:51 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In my opinion the new Shotgun Heilbrun is pretty sweet!
Smooth control-ability, low delay for quick action, you will not be disapointed.

Red sg + Heilbrun sg

Doesn't "controllability" refer to how spread out the bullets are when you shoot? (I'm saying this based off another thread I saw on controllability).

If this is true, aren't the Green, Blue and Flame SG's better because they all have a controllability of 0 (although slightly higher delay)?
It is true, but they probably didn't fill it properly I guess. If a weapon had 0 controllability it would shoot every bullet in the same spot, so we can assume all SG's in coin shop have the same spread range.

I appreciate everyone's reply!
Could an admin or someone certified on this forum comment to confirm if this is true (i.e. all of the 250 coin SG's should have 0 controllability)?
Thanks given by:
Not 0, my guess is that all SGs in coin shop have 60 of controllability.
Thanks given by: True Basics
(10-13-2017, 09:27 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not 0, my guess is that all SGs in coin shop have 60 of controllability.

Can anyone else confirm this?
Thanks given by:
Ocean + Pionner
The best combination!!
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: Fenn
(10-14-2017, 11:01 AM)Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ocean + Pionner
The best combination!!

KKKKKKKK
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(10-13-2017, 05:07 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Red sg + Heilbrun sg

Honestly, this answer left me doubting, I hope someone can confirm if what you say is true, I'm curious.

And ... for me, the SG shotgun that I have always used is Shotgun Green, although it should be stressed that the new Shotgun Heilbrun looks pretty good, surely one day try it, I hope you decide on some and do not disappoint you have bought it, luck. Smile
Thanks given by: