Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: does this happen to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved this game blocks my recording software
hello people basically for this game for some reason it blocks my recording software not only fraps but I have something thats very useful its for windows 10 its called a game bar sort of an xbox dvr thing allowing me to record the last 30 seconds so I dont have to run a recorder all the time, basically very useful for me but whatever, for some reason neither of my recording software work on this game and only this game, when i try to open my game bar the screen just flashes a little brighter and darker. if anyone knows why or how to fix any information would be highly appreciated thank you for your time and reading.
Thanks given by:
plssss halp
Thanks given by:
Hello, the game blocks some of these recording software. 
But there are some softwares that you can use, like "OBS",

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Hello,

Most recording programs are blocked by our Anti-Cheat system, sorry man but for now you may give "OBS" a try.
Our Administration team will work on allowing more recording programs in the future.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thread closed.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: