Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken RECOVER ACCOUNT
Hello, I'm posting this post because I wanted to recover my old account, what happens is that I do not remember the hotmail or the id, since it was a long time ago, but I have saved some of the things that I had, I hope they can return them since it is difficult for me to donate now,  thanks. 

proof: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
[Image: firma_para_foro_de_vocaloid_by_madoka78-dbfd18a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Please, send the nicknames of your characters. 

Unfortunately, If your account is part of the old server there is no action to take. The old server has been closed permanently, including 
database.

Thanks given by:
Character 1 (of the photos) - Promidency - Lvl 72 
Character 2 (not have photos, this is male without donor) - Bokuboro - Lvl 69
Thanks given by:
@YatenN Sad
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the dalay.

We couldn't find your characters in the control panel. As I said, it means that your account is part from the old server. Unfortunately, you'll have to create another account.

No Action Taken.

Thanks given by: