Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Cannot access to my account before UGunz closed
Hi,

First i'm really happy to see Universe Gunz came back, it's been a long time since i didn't play. This game meen a lot for me.

I was playing eurogunz when it was just started (i was a friend of VITOR the first owner and creator of eurogunz), its cool to see people still playing this game i love it!

I was sad when i see universe gunz stop a years ago maybe now i'm back and i want's to play again but i cannot access to my two old account and i want's to get back i have two caracter in these account lvl 79 i thinks and 83.

My ID was kyoshie-kun with the mail [email protected] or [email protected]
and the other one was ID: sangobader with the mail [email protected]

If you could activate my account i will be happy please. These email are now closed so this is my new email if u want: [email protected].

Sorry for bad english i from france. Thanks for help! i wait for the awnser.

Thanks guy and good game! Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Sorry but we are no longer recovering accounts. If any questions feel free to pm me.

-Helios
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: