Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i apologize =S
So, im sure this was suggested before but i still give it a try.
Is it possible that people that afk in game room for 10 minutes get an auto kick or d/c? 
sometimes there are like 4/5 people afk in game room and this will make team unballanced when 4 of them in 1 team. 
In game people qq about stack but gameroom says teams are equal, also people that wanna join the room aren't able to join. 

Ps: if i forget to add info, dont feel bothered to tell me
Thanks given by:
I don't think it's possible to auto-dc these people. I suggest you should make a room that is not 999 rounds so you can wait until you kick them or recreate the room or maybe ask a staff to check on them if they're afk and dc them.
Thanks given by:
If we have gms online, then they csn kick them but 90% of the time no GM is online
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Ajax
(10-27-2017, 09:31 AM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't think it's possible to auto-dc these people. I suggest you should make a room that is not 999 rounds so you can wait until you kick them or recreate the room or maybe ask a staff to check on them if they're afk and dc them.

this makes no sense since there are people who unkickable for some reason....... and then room dies and when you make new room you will get room 0468151
Thanks given by:
I still don't understand why people go afk ingame.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
stfuu
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2017, 11:35 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stfuu

i apologize man =( muy sorry
Thanks given by:
It's not necessary to add this feature in the game, however if a player is AFK in a game room (Has to be a low number room 1 ~ 8)
for more than 15-30 mins. use the /report button or whisper an in game GM and we are more than happy to boot
this person into the lobby.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Optic , YatenN
(10-27-2017, 08:00 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not necessary to add this feature in the game, however if a player is AFK in a game room (Has to be a low number room 1 ~ 8)
for more than 15-30 mins. use the /report button or whisper an in game GM and we are more than happy to boot
this person into the lobby.

@michou you muy ignore me =( only @Swallow reacto
Thanks given by: