Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-Coins Sender!
Question 
That will be nice if the PayPal Donation section will have a Bot who sending the coins more fast..
Thanks given by:
The reason why they're doing this is that paypal is having problems with refunding,some people donate and refund their money to try to scam.
Thanks given by: Fenn
(10-29-2017, 04:48 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The reason why they're doing this is that paypal is having problems with refunding,some people donate and refund their money to try to scam.

I heard something about it, But i tried to see if there is any donation refund on the payment and you can't refund it ..
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2017, 04:55 PM)Horse Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-29-2017, 04:48 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The reason why they're doing this is that paypal is having problems with refunding,some people donate and refund their money to try to scam.

I heard something about it, But i tried to see if there is any donation refund on the payment and you can't refund it ..

There are a lot of problems regarding that, a lot of ways to scam. I think it's better if it's manually sent.
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2017, 04:57 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-29-2017, 04:55 PM)Horse Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

There are a lot of problems regarding that, a lot of ways to scam. I think it's better if it's manually sent.

Oh okay ;/
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2017, 04:57 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Well said.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Safer* Not better, in no way you can ever state that sending coins manually is better. If PayPal refunding was such a big problem then other servers wouldn't have it, yet they do. Therefore there is no actual information to base the fact making people who DONATE wait weeks for their coins is good for the server.
Thanks given by: Rosebud , Police
(10-29-2017, 11:48 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Safer* Not better, in no way you can ever state that sending coins manually is better. If PayPal refunding was such a big problem then other servers wouldn't have it, yet they do. Therefore there is no actual information to base the fact making people who DONATE wait weeks for their coins is good for the server.

It won't matter if u refund or not lol, they can easily remove your donors / ban account if you refund

The only reason Pls does this is because if someone does refund then it's just more work for him then manually sending coins
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Rosebud
I love the idea and totally agree with you, but I would hate to deal with all the refunds and dealing with coin returns. Like the lads said above me, it’s much simpler for Pls to keep it manual. Obviously you’ll have to wait, but you’ll definitely get your coins.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: