Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved client.dll files corruted
Hello folks,

My friend had tried to download but an error pops up as soon as he presses YES after "start game" it goes like; client.dll files corrupted to install your gunz client in a new folder or simply delete all dll files from your gunz client folder.

he deleted everything and installed in a new folder and turned his anti virus off including his fire wall.

whats the matter here can i get a solution?
       [Image: 255roxu.jpg]
                                          Humanity | IBlackSoulI | Abood
Thanks given by:
1st method
Are you sure with this; client.dll? I can't find my client.dll at my universegunz map. Otherwise i'll upload that one for your friend. Try download other (mirror) link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

2nd method
you can drag/copy your gunz map to him.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
ill try giving him the gunz map
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 04:24 PM)Abood Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ill try giving him the gunz map

Okay, let me know if it works! Otherwise you shouldto wait till one of the staff team to help him via skype/teamviewer or whatever.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Abood
(10-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-30-2017, 04:24 PM)Abood Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ill try giving him the gunz map

Okay, let me know if it works! Otherwise you shouldto wait till one of the staff team to help him via skype/teamviewer or whatever.

unfortunately that didnt quiet work i guess if one of the admins login his pc will solve it better
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Make sure your friend's Universe Gunz folder got 
.Mrs Files or (12) .dlls files in there.

I would recommend you match your gunz folder with his.
If this doesn't work, hit me on skype you have me on there =]
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Problem solved! Thank you for your help Smile
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear !
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues.

Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness