Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Game is freezing lil bit
UserID:mark1231

What's the issue you have been facing:
hey since i got back to ugg i have a problem with the gunz, when im playin there are some moments that the game is freezing lil bit and the game sound starts to sound broken, it happens usually when i start the round.
also i have it in the lobby and the fps is not dropping or something, i dont have this issue in other games tho.

What have you tried to solve the issue:
i tried to lower the quality, the resolution, i deleted the gunz and installed it again, nothing works.

ScreenShots:
Thanks given by:
Thank you for using our support platform. In a few moments, our team will help you as soon as possible.

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by: Helios
What windows are you running on? 
What are the specs of your PC ~ Graphic card, Ram Ect. . .
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2017, 11:15 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What windows are you running on? 
What are the specs of your PC ~ Graphic card, Ram Ect. . .

Windows 7 , Intel Core i5-4460 CPU , 3 GHz, 8GB Ram, Nivida GeForce GTX 960
Thanks given by:
Are your drivers updated? This seems like FPS issues to me.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Optic
(11-09-2017, 07:41 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Are your drivers updated? This seems like FPS issues to me.

i didnt upadte them.. it doesnt happen in other games tho
Thanks given by:
Your pc specs are very good, try to change game settings in game
Turn some stuff off, change video settings see if it helps
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2017, 11:37 AM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your pc specs are very good, try to change game settings in game
Turn some stuff off, change video settings see if it helps

the problem is its happening in the lobby too
Thanks given by:
It really could be anything, if you have time we can try to resolve the issue via skype.
Feel free to add me on there, skype sent via private message!

Note:  User inactive / No Action Taken.
Thanks given by: