Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken [Help] error "999"
Exclamation 
UserID: mona
What's the issue you have been facing:

Good I have this problem, before I could see everyone with his normal ping, but since last night I do not know what happened that I see everyone with a ping of 999 lag. Huh Exclamation

ScreenShots:[Image: KswgN]  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: KswgN]

[Image: KswgN]
Thanks given by:
Try to restart your internet modem and restart your computer.
Let me know if this works.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2017, 10:00 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to restart your internet modem and restart your computer.
Let me know if this works.

I already did restart the computer 5 times the  modem to and nothing, and I do not think it is the internet because the Steam opens me normal and i play counter strike without problems
Thanks given by:
Try to port forward, it seems like your ISP blocked Gunz ports

Follow this tutorial
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Monaguillo
I do not think that this tutorial serves me, my internet is for usb of "megas" as if it were a cell phone. Anyway, thanks
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2017, 10:18 PM)Monaguillo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I do not think that this tutorial serves me, my internet is for usb of "megas" as if it were a cell phone. Anyway, thanks

intente conectarse a su proveedor de Internet por teléfono y le pide el puerto de avance
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Monaguillo
Hello, did you solve your probem? If no, let us know.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Hello, a long time passed and you didn’t answer us. For this reason, i’ll close the thread. If your problem persist, please send me a private message or make a new thread and our team will help you.

Thread closed.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: