Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Hola!
User ID:abelalexander200

What's your payment method: Paypal
What email have you donated to: ********
Transaction IDs: 7R276632DE451971R
Transaction date: 25/11/2017
ScreenShots:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It's been a long time and I still have my coins, I'm beginning to believe that this is fraud .
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello, thanks for following the format, the coins take 2 to 10 days to be sent, the process is done manually. Our adm will check and take care of you as soon as possible.
Regards, Optic

Note: @Sportacus ~ Please avoid creating multiple threads regarding the same issue, as said above we ask you kindly to please wait the arrival time.
We deleted your previous threads to avoid spam.

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
Pero ya es mucho tiempo y yo necesito los coins cuanto antes, aún sigo esperando.
Thanks given by:
Que carajos! Demoran una eternidad ...
Thanks given by:
Esto me esta empezando a artar, mucho tiempo llevo esperando, por el amor de Dios necesito mis coins :/ Pls todo el tiempo esta conectado.. Angry Angry Angry
Thanks given by:
- Your transaction date was on 25-November.. It has only been 1 day since you purchased your coins. Coins take 2-10 days to arrive as they are sent MANUALLY. If 10 days after your transaction pass and you still haven't received your coins, feel free to report such incident by creating a new thread.
- Thank you for being
patient.
- Solved for now.

~Side note: One more time you post a thread regarding the same issue before the 10 day period after your transaction, you will be banned on forum for spam.

/Closed.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: