Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gift event items is back!
Dear users,

I'd like to inform that we have enabled back the gifting event items tool on our website. In order to gift an event item, you must:

1. Sign in your account;
2. Click in "Item shop", then "Event items";
3. After choosing what item to gift, click in "Gift item";
4. In the fild "Gift to", you must insert the UserID of the friend you want to gift.

Kind Regards,
Farhat.

[PORTUGUÊS]

Caros usuários,

Gostaria de informar-lhes que reativamos a opção de doar itens de evento, no nosso website. Para doar um item de evento, você deve:

1. Acessar sua conta no site;
2. Clicar em "Item shop", depois em "Event items";
3. Após escolher qual item será presenteado, clicar em "Gift item";
4. No campo "Gift to", você deve inserir o UserID do amigo a quem quer presentear.

Atenciosamente,
Farhat.
Thanks given by: Helios , Marionette , Pk2hy , Em0_G1rLs
That's great! but some annoying people can gift jjang/remove it to other players...
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Em0_G1rLs
Good Job Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
(06-23-2016, 07:45 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's great! but some annoying people can gift jjang/remove it to other players...

Not really. It's not possible to gift jjang or remove it from someone else.
(06-23-2016, 12:43 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-23-2016, 07:45 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's great! but some annoying people can gift jjang/remove it to other players...

Not really. It's not possible to gift jjang or remove it from someone else.

Oh so that's nice! I can make event thread with a prize now. Thanks!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Excelent work, Far hat.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
I think to the another players go to appreciate your work, me too i appreciate but, my brother now goes to try to me i gift her something. xD

PD1: Congratulations, you are making a really good work. :3
PD2: I Love Cats. Heart

By: The Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Good Job Farhat
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Good Job Farhat ^^
[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by: