Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMM BACKKK
Whats up Animal here! 

i lost my original account due to it being hacked. Tolerance, Gh0st, _Hero.

I played back when Vitor ran the server and let it crash multiple times lmaooo and everyone's accounts were wiped clean into distant memory. *sigh* all those donars.

Back when there was no anti-lead and it took you 1000000 shots to drop a teleporter.  Big Grin Big Grin  and all the clan war tournaments were LIT.
Even the trash talk was better LOL. 

Im sure i just took a few old gens down memory lane...

But anyways.. i seen a few streams by Rein and Anita and decided i wanted to play again, so what? sue me!! 

I logged on a few days ago to warm and seen people lvl 520 and my mind was ***** blown.

UG you never cease to amaze.  

Ill be on the forums too seeing how the community is doing.Cool
[Image: PZQ1vw.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios , Optic , Docomo
Welcome back.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Big Grin

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Back  Heart
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Big Grin
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!
Smile
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back sir! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2017, 07:43 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome back Big Grin

Thanks,

Congratz on becoming Head GM. I slightly remember you. you were the only one that used daggers on this server lol.
[Image: PZQ1vw.gif]
Thanks given by: Michou
Welcome back
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: