Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Crash while joining a game
Yesterday I tried all day long to fix my problem: when I click on join a game, in the middle of the sentence "Let's Rock", the game crashes without any error window.
I've tried uninstalling BitDefender, as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. topic suggested
I've tried running as admin and with "Windows 8" compatibility mode
I don't feel safe disabling my graphics card, as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. topic advises, but even if I wanted to, the file "Nvd3d9wrap.dll" doesn't exist ib my Nvidia Corporation folder or subfolders

Do anyone have any suggestions to help me?

If it can help, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (which strangely reports the phrase "Files coud be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_UGGunz.exe_31a5baecf3c7a2e2dfa333c97823c136a2e2938_af138200_16063ef4" at its end)

Thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. I managed to resolve the problem dy uninstalling Nahimic Driver
Thanks given by: YatenN
Great we are glad to hear that your issue
Was solved, special Thank to @YatenN
Thread Closed.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: YatenN