Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall of UGG's Top Players
What he's saying is a section on the GunZ page that shows whomever got the most kills during the week/month, most event coins, most kill streaks, etc. Then give them a prize like event coins, such as other servers are doing. 

His wording can be confusing.
Thanks given by:
i'd bang anyone here.........

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 02:51 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.One thing is sure! I belong on UGG's top player list, no matter what activity it is.

Darryl, just stop man...
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Police , 123123321 , Reward
i had to make poll right?

well guys i just had an idea in my head i wanted to share it with you . so what about Coins Converter (its like converting coins to Ecoins and Ecoins to coins ) for example:10 evcoins = 1coins
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]

Thanks given by:
I think it's a good ideia, but I don't know if it would work.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Its a cool suggestion but I don't think its necessary because players will always look for a way to cheat
their way to the top, for example "Swap"
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 08:51 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its a cool suggestion but I don't think its necessary because players will always look for a way to cheat
their way to the top, for example "Swap"

thats what i said ^^ 
but maybe instead of using his exact idea you could brainstorm to create a new idea with his suggestion @Michou
Thanks given by: Michou
(12-06-2017, 03:36 PM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i'd bang anyone here.........

Right.

[Image: T5tDHZ6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
do what is right guys Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
plz add valor to the list, im a professional guns player!
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by: