Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall of UGG's Top Players
well it's about UGGs Top Players wall. which is about Players who are the best in something receive coins/evcoins as reward.
Now How's that system works : Lets say the player who has won the most event coins in this month/week will receive coins/evcoins for being the top 1 event winner. 
'also maybe about the top inviter of the month/week. maybe about the player who gained the top kills in Duel/TDM/Deathmatch.and alot of more ideas
Wall of UGG's players must be posted in website . with the names of the winners and how many coins/evcoins they received and the day that prize was registred.
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]

Thanks given by:
the event coin idea will cause more and more swap in solo event. 
Dont think they will add this idea and tbh mate, in my opinion we dont need this at all.
Thanks given by:
well guys dont ask me anything about this suggestion i just thought it would be good for the community,how?well people now can be more active,trying to make alot of Deathmatch rooms everyone will be fighting to be in the this wall . people will be practicing all the events.
Nothing Last For Ever .

Thanks given by:
U need be in UGG's Top Randoms

LMAOoOOoOoOOoOoOOo !
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 11:11 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
well guys dont ask me anything about this suggestion i just thought it would be good for the community,how?well people now can be more active,trying to make alot of Deathmatch rooms everyone will be fighting to be in the this wall . people will be practicing all the events.

i understand what you trying to do with this suggestion, and the intention is good, but i think it wont work here.
Lets see what others think about this idea
Thanks given by: DarkBlueLion
(12-06-2017, 11:07 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the event coin idea will cause more and more swap in solo event. 
Dont think they will add this idea and tbh mate, in my opinion we dont need this at all.
then why there is gms in this server? now it will be the staff team problem ...
Nothing Last For Ever .

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 11:13 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2017, 11:07 AM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the event coin idea will cause more and more swap in solo event. 

Yet staff only online to host events, not to watch automatic events
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 11:39 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2017, 11:13 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

well they must make a new postion which is Event Moderator ..... and gms must watch the fking server and protect it from hackers /spammers/swappers and *****... how's that o.O GM online to hosts events like sers?
Nothing Last For Ever .

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 11:43 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2017, 11:39 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

well they must make a new postion which is Event Moderator ..... and gms must watch the fking server and protect it from hackers /spammers/swappers and *****... how's that o.O GM online to hosts events like sers?

They afk or host events

Welcome to ugg
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
One thing is sure! I belong on UGG's top player list, no matter what activity it is.
Thanks given by: