Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Hit Registration
Heart 
Hello everyone.

So, after a long break I came back to try the game again today.
A few things happened though, which made the game unplayable for me.
1. Almost all my bullets don't register. (It says "HIT", but it does no damage at all)
2. The interface is totally fked up. I'm playing on a 4k 43" TV. The names above people heads are ENORMOUS. So is the font size in the lobby. I can't see anything.

I've tried some stuff, but nothing worked.
Any help is appreciated <3

Yours truly,
Arbok
Thanks given by: noobvice
Hello @Arbok!
I'd like you try some of these following methods:

ABOUT SCREEN
If you are using a low resolution (like 640x480), try to use the biggest you can (for example 3840x2160).

If you have black borders, try to use widescreen 16:9 (you change it on monitor/graphic card settings) or use a resolution with more width (you can change it on settings.xml on UGG's folder).

ABOUT DAMAGE
Make sure you are not using Training Weapons, because these guns doesn't do damage.

Make sure you are not playing on Lead Room, this style of game is totally different of Anti-Lead Room.

Hope some of these works
Smile
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Optic , Michou , noobvice , YatenN
Hello,

We would also highly suggest you using a smaller screen
to play this game for a quick fix.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: noobvice , YatenN , Hatsune
try disabling your anti virus because it blocks a certain file, and when thats  done delete all ur dll files and start the launcher tht should fix ur problem. this happened to me before and thats how i fixed.

Thanks given by: YatenN , Hatsune
Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunatly none of these methods worked for me.
I am not capable of using a smaller screen atm, since I don't have one. Maybe this is the issue then...didn't have any problems back then, when I had my old monitor.
Thanks given by:
Picture/screenshot of the game.
Also upload your
Config.xml or settings.xml

Send me your skype ID for support.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Currently inactive. However, I believe the suggestions above may help you.

For any future help, send us your skype by private message.

/Closed

Thanks given by: