Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for old friends from ijji
Looking for my old friends from ijji that still plays GunZ my ign in gunz was yavnE and i was leader of a clan named Underclock and it was rank 1 so if you know me pm me or comment down below of who you were but if anything just pm me
Thanks given by: Optic , Police , noobvice
(12-14-2017, 08:00 PM)yavnE Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Looking for my old friends from ijji that still plays GunZ my ign in gunz was yavnE and i was leader of a clan named Underclock and it was rank 1 so if you know me pm me or comment down below of who you were but if anything just pm me

You probably don’t know me but I was babalhara in ijji. Glad to see old ijji guys coming back here, I’m actually super happy lmfao
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
Clan: Flower
Clan: Raped
A lot of players from ijji quit long before the game closed down, but you will bump
into few of them that still play here on this server.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
don't know you, but it's really hard to find players who played ijji there are only a few. The rest are braindead Peruvians LOL.

Good luck finding your friends.
Thanks given by:
I was Shoyu / [AP]Rose in ijji amoung other names but i hardly pkay anymore.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
My name was Kasuro / DemiTiger..

Good old times
Thanks given by:
Kyusumi / Sayunara /
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sayunara looks very familiar to me
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~