Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brazil is full of
(12-19-2017, 01:41 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: dcfu48.jpg]

KKKKKKKKKK ROLF
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(12-18-2017, 06:29 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what about Ukraine?

you just proved that you are a virgin with that question.

(12-18-2017, 04:36 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why so Ukraine yusuf? Tryina get closer to me Smile?

exactly my bruh allar , i can even visit you this summer =]
Thanks given by:
leyend
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Said the turkish,Country wich  sponsoring terrorism [Image: 30jpcwl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-24-2017, 01:32 PM)god157 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Said the turkish,Country wich  sponsoring terrorism [Image: 30jpcwl.jpg]

where is the turkish county in my profile ***** *****  monkey? I live Ukraine i dont give a sht about TR , you must buy yourself new glasses instead of spending all your money on bananas
Thanks given by:
brazil macacos.
Thanks given by:
macacos sem pai
Thanks given by:
Everyone already understood. 
Bye.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
agreed
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]