Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Ayuda no me llega mis donor coins¡
Hola eh donado al servidor pero nunca me llegó los donor coins quisiera un staff para q me resuelva el problema ¡
Angry
Thanks given by:
Hello, please follow the proper format and soon our administrators will analyze it.
Obs: Coins delivery is done manually, it takes 2 to 10 days to arrive.

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
Amigo pasaron 19 días -.- ¡

(01-02-2018, 10:46 PM)Optic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, please follow the proper format and soon our administrators will analyze it.
Obs: Coins delivery is done manually, it takes 2 to 10 days to arrive.

Help
Thanks given by:
Please, reedit following this formate:

UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2018, 12:29 AM)EuroGunz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UserID:Jesusprogame
What's your payment method:BCP
What email have you donated to: BCP : 191-34765299-0-61
Transaction IDs:191-34765299-0-61
Transaction date:19-12-2017
ScreenShots:https://ibb.co/ftb5HG

tenemos un problema con tus comprobantes , tenemos 2 comprobantes con la misma hr , monto y agente  de donación pero las fechas no son iguales así que el staff esta tomando tu publicación como una estafa

respecto al monto del día  19 no esta en transacciones de la cuenta
[Image: MarriedFittingAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif]
Thanks given by: