Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Old account recover
Im a returning player, I was active from 2008 to 2014.

My problem is that I cant login to my old account and when I try to recover it, it says my email doesnt exist. I tried making a new account with the same email and oddly enough it worked. When I go back into my email history I can still see the old emails for when I recovered my account in 2014.

My question is was there an account wipe? I really want to get my old account back because I had many donation items and high level characters. Is this possible?

My old user id is : 'kingmega' and the email I used is '[email protected]'

Hope this can be resolved soon.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
If your account is from the old server, It is impossible to recover because all accounts from the old database are being deleted, and Staff doens't have the acess.
This is a new server, with a new Owner.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2017, 11:26 AM)Swallow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If your account is from the old server, It is impossible to recover because all accounts from the old database are being deleted, and Staff doens't have the acess.
This is a new server, with a new Owner.

I see! Well that explains why I wasnt succesfull then lol. Thank you for your answer! I'll just start fresh then, cheers.
Thanks given by:
No Problem!
Good luck with your new account see you in game!
Anything you need, you can pm me
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
Thanks @Swallow!

Answered & Closed.

Thanks given by: Tuga