Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Recovering my account ?
UserID: haytam1997 or haytam97
What's the issue related to your account: I do not remember my userID, I'm back after 4 years now, and kinda want to play, but forgot my account's details, and I don't know if it still exist, dunnu what happened after the server has changed several times, so can you check if maybe there is still an account with the IGNs: TornadoBUG or Conun ?? if there is please tell me email / account, I might be able to recover it.
What have you tried to solve the issue: tried recovering by remembering which email I used and what is the UserID, but I forgot both XD 
ScreenShots: none available Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hello tannous,

Your user id is: haytam1997
and email has been sent to your private message

Good luck recovering
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2017, 08:03 PM)Vexation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello tannous,

Good luck recovering

I don't think it's the one, because I made this username just now XD to check if it gives me the error that it already exists, so can you please check if there is character names like these: 
TornadoBUG , Conun ?
if not then that's alright XD
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately no, your account is not found in our database.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via private message
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2017, 08:20 PM)tannous3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2017, 08:03 PM)Vexation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello tannous,

Good luck recovering

I don't think it's the one, because I made this username just now XD to check if it gives me the error that it already exists, so can you please check if there is character names like these: 
TornadoBUG , Conun ?
if not then that's alright XD

Hi tannous, I read what you wrote. If you came here after 4 years, I'm sorry to say that, but this is a new server created in December of 2015. Unfortunately they do not have the old database, So all accounts were deleted, as were the items. I would suggest you to create a new account and enjoy the game.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2017, 08:25 PM)Vexation Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unfortunately no, your account is not found in our database.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via private message

It's alright, thank you anyways, I wouldn't expect it to be either so.. that's fine XD
Thanks again Big Grin

Though, I unable to start the game because of this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Solved.

Thread Closed
Thanks given by: