Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frag
Thumbs Down 
Can anyone help me how to make a frag movie?
[Image: y7LSiz8]
Thanks given by:
ask michou about that or ajax
you can also ask Helios
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
- Moved to correct section.
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2018, 09:35 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ask michou about that or ajax
you can also ask Helios

Yes or ask @YatenN
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: noobvice
Pm me
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
i'll make you one for free, but do you have good kills?
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2018, 07:07 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i'll make you one for free, but do you have good kills?

Thanks but i want to know how to make a good one
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2018, 10:01 AM)Korasty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2018, 07:07 PM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i'll make you one for free, but do you have good kills?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2018, 02:02 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-06-2018, 10:01 AM)Korasty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
like if i didn't try it and google
Thanks given by:
First download a cracked version of Sony Vegas pro and Fraps. Work on colour correction, and making sure the timing of the gameplay works with your music. Also don't spam effects, makes it look tacky. I personally think Burgz makes some very clean frags, that's because his kills are good. So don't use death match kills where you reload and spam. Short and sweet are the best. Make sure you pick a song you like, because you will listen to it so many times it's not funny. The amount of frags that are cut short because the music gets to you is shocking. Look at how to make different effects for Vegas, there are some premade effects that you can download and add to Sony that really make a difference.
Thanks given by: noobvice