Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Ayuda l Help me
Tengo un problema desde hace dias con el laucher de gunz, hace dias entraba normal, pero derrepente a cada rato me sale que esta cargando , y osea dejo que cargué y todo pero cuando intento entrar me carga de nuevo y sigue pasando lo mismo y ya cuando entro me saca cuando va al 60% 
 I have a problem for days with the laucher of gunz, days ago it was normal, but suddenly I get it that is loading, and I mean I let it load and everything but when I try to enter it loads me again and it keeps happening the same and when I enter, it takes me out when it goes to 60%

[Image: p08Ut]https://imgur.com/a/p08Ut
Thanks given by:
Try to turn off your antivirus, I'm seeing that your Avast is on, it may be blocking the Gunz update. And try to enable the Gunz in your Firewall, or turn off the Windows Firewall. To enable the Gunz in your firewall go to ''System and Security'', the go to ''Windows Firewall'', then ''Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall'', then click in ''Change Setting'', and search for Gunz. If Gunz is not there, click in ''Allow Another Program'' search for gunz and click in ''Add''.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Michou , iBanshee
Olá @Nymphomaniac.,

Creo que las sugerencias de @Scarecrow deben resolver su problema.

Si no resuelve, vaya a la carpeta de su Gunz (universegamers>gunzv10.1) y elimine todos los archivos, excepto la carpeta Mlogs, esta usted guardará en el area de trabajo o en cualquier otra carpeta porque podemos necesitarla despues. 

Después de eso, descargue esta carpeta y reemplace (tienes que extraer): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Si el problema persiste nos envíe su último Mlog, se encuentra en la carpeta que usted guardó, necesitamos lo último.

Thanks given by: Michou
Hola, 

[EN]
Please let us know if you have solved your issue by turning off Anti-Virus 
[SP]
Por favor, déjenos saber si usted ha resuelto su problema al desactivar el antivirus

Thank you, @Scarecrow @YatenN
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Scarecrow