Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF You Can Do That !
guys a suggestion you need to send a verification code or something on phone number or mail when someone change his account password

coz if anyone lend account to a friend who know's his E-mail bam he can change the pw of the account and take it
so if you can make like a verification code or something through e-mail direct like to make sure that person is the account owner he must login on his E-mail account
idk i dont lend my account to other's but i have seen a lot of accounts taken by this methods so was just suggesting

Thanks, DJEEP
[Image: B2saqJJ.gif]
Thanks given by: Michou
Take note.
If you don't want get scammed by someone, never share your account to anyone.
We have no friends in this life!

JUST SAYING
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: DJEEP
I agree with @Marionette, it is not reliable to share account with any player, you should not trust anyone, there have been several cases of coins stolen by other players who lent their accounts to others to take points in cw, and in other cases too, I think the best way is not to lend the account to anyone. But, it was not a bad suggestion, I just think the best way to prevent any inconvenience is by not lending your account to anyone.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Marionette , DJEEP
No
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Sharing an account is risky, specially with someone who is not trust worthy, I wouldn't recommend it.
However if they know your email and change your password, you should be able to recover it via email.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Just dont share its Better.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
LOL pathetic hacking a gunz account in 2018 LMFAO

(01-15-2018, 09:23 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Take note.
If you don't want get scammed by someone, never share your account to anyone.
We have no friends in this life!

JUST SAYING

Yea , you can say :^)
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]