Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
¡The "LEAD" function does not work in "CW GLAD"!)
FIX IT PLEASE.
Thanks given by: jasitox2005
It's not a bug, it's intentional. I'll quote an answer that Pls did to the matter.

Quote:I'll get right to the point:
We had the gladiator clan-war before WITHOUT sword antilead.
This system clan-war was completely dead and was unplayed for two reasons:
* Games take a long time.
* People over 250 ping will not die.
This is true that the new anti-lead sword system has a lot of disadvantages and problems, but it is a primary system.
I would say that the damage is calculated with the enemy ping.
If your enemy is too lag, he will deal / take less damage.

But I agree with you, antilead in glad is terrible to play as a oldgen glad player. If the option "Lead" actually worked we would appreciate it tho.
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2018, 04:45 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's not a bug, it's intentional. I'll quote an answer that Pls did to the matter.

Quote:I'll get right to the point:
We had the gladiator clan-war before WITHOUT sword antilead.
This system clan-war was completely dead and was unplayed for two reasons:
* Games take a long time.
* People over 250 ping will not die.
This is true that the new anti-lead sword system has a lot of disadvantages and problems, but it is a primary system.
I would say that the damage is calculated with the enemy ping.
If your enemy is too lag, he will deal / take less damage.

But I agree with you, antilead in glad is terrible to play as a oldgen glad player. If the option "Lead" actually worked we would appreciate it tho.

1. Since when is it bad that a game lasts?
2. That is false, absolutely,
3. If it is a primary system, but only in firearms.
4. Absolutely out of context, what is calculated with the ping is the "time and location of the actions of the characters" the damage is always the same. All your statements are due to having an erroneous concept of "LEAD".
I have nothing against the "ANTILEAD" just ask that at least players have the option to choose.
Thanks given by:
In your fourth point, Pls was explaining how the actual antilead glad system works. If a player has 300 ping and slashes you, it will give only 4-8 damage with a 31 dmg sword. It's just a attempt to nerf high ping.
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2018, 06:32 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In your fourth point, Pls was explaining how the actual antilead glad system works. If a player has 300 ping and slashes you, it will give only 4-8 damage with a 31 dmg sword. It's just a attempt to nerf high ping.

I'm sorry to tell you that they are uninformed
And as an additional fact, they did not play "CW Glad" before because they did not have many gladiators on their server, not because of "LEAD"
Thanks given by:
Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you, I'm just pointing out their arguments to the subject. Anyway, all we can do is hope for an update that improves CW Glad, like dagger nerf or fixing lead option.
Thanks given by: Kazuma
(01-18-2018, 09:08 PM)Skinner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[font][font]No me malinterpreten, estoy totalmente de acuerdo con usted, solo estoy señalando sus argumentos sobre el tema. [/font][font]De todos modos, todo lo que podemos hacer es esperar una actualización que mejore CW Glad, como dagger nerf o la opción de reparación de plomo.[/font][/font]

Exact! the daggers are a bit unbalanced
Thanks given by:
Glad is just ***** in general
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Adapting
wait until the staff give u clear answer
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Kazuma
Glad *****, lead or not. Only worth doing if the ping is under 75, otherwise it's like watching two drunks fight.
Thanks given by: