Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Gift Tags] Chaman and Carnage
I hope like u @scarecrow and @helios

[Image: rt16rd.jpg]

[Image: 34pew45.jpg]

Visit my DeviantArt:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 312ir7n.jpg]
Other the my works in:
Thanks given by: Helios , noobvice
Thank you so much, I really liked. Unfortunately I'm not with my computer now, when I got it back I will use it, thank you
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: PsychosiSs
The first 1 if seen before
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2018, 06:12 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The first 1 if seen before
link me from where you've seen before, I've posted if I'm not wrong in 3 forums, in this, in Graphix forum, in SpainGFX and in my deviantart and without font
Visit my DeviantArt:

Other the my works in:
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2018, 10:22 AM)PsychosiSs Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2018, 06:12 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. The first 1 if seen before
link me from where you've seen before, I've posted if I'm not wrong in 3 forums, in this, in Graphix forum, in SpainGFX and in my deviantart and without font

This is basicly the same only you put another background in it i guess. And whats up with the face stroke you edited in under scarecrows name?
Can you explain me why there is a random face here ? completely out of order ? : [Image: 7e306ed19b.jpg]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. = [Image: 409e7b4994.jpg]

Ps this isnt hate just wondering
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2018, 12:52 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2018, 10:22 AM)PsychosiSs Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2018, 06:12 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. The first 1 if seen before

This is basicly the same only you put another background in it i guess. And whats up with the face stroke you edited in under scarecrows name?
Can you explain me why there is a random face here ? completely out of order ? : [Image: 7e306ed19b.jpg]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. = [Image: 409e7b4994.jpg]

Ps this isnt hate just wondering
hahaha see that you have no notion in this subject tags / signatures but no problem I will explain:
First of all, the signature that you put there does not look anything like mine, not even in the quality of the image. The signature of him does not have a background but c4d's that put one on top of the other, if you do not know what is c4d look for it in google / images. The second thing is that the image quality as I told you about it is bad and very low. Third: he put a c4d effects on top of the render I do not, he does not have lighting, mine is yes, he's small, mine is big, he's a mess, mine is a well-made signature, there's no way to accommodate that form if you think I did that, I'll leave the link of my deviantart here below to see my works and the link of that signature that is in my deviantart

[Image: 5mmjxs.png]

I forgive you bro
Visit my DeviantArt:

Other the my works in:
Thanks given by: Lars
just a favor man... can u do one for me?   i like it so much! Heart
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: PsychosiSs