Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation System
Plain and simple, it's ***** that you have to wait 5 to 10 business days to receive your coins. Its not 2005, I know other servers have automatic payment. Maybe use some of the money made from over priced coins and fix the system? I know I would donate more if I knew I was going to get it instantly, not 2 weeks later.
Thanks given by: Haikiri
(01-27-2018, 07:00 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Plain and simple, it's ***** that you have to wait 5 to 10 business days to receive your coins. Its not 2005, I know other servers have automatic payment. Maybe use some of the money made from over priced coins and fix the system? I know I would donate more if I knew I was going to get it instantly, not 2 weeks later.

Its not the system thats broken its @pls who carea so mucj about money that he does it by hand so he doesnt get scammed :/

PS: i think you can refund after the 10 days past by (without you ending up being banned for refund) because the policy says 5 to 10 days, so on day 11 in my eyes you may refund because your tired of waitinf so long
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
It's so people don't scam, it's easy to scam GunZ servers with instant payments.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
I agree
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2018, 10:43 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2018, 07:00 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Plain and simple, it's ***** that you have to wait 5 to 10 business days to receive your coins. Its not 2005, I know other servers have automatic payment. Maybe use some of the money made from over priced coins and fix the system? I know I would donate more if I knew I was going to get it instantly, not 2 weeks later.

Its not the system thats broken its @pls who carea so mucj about money that he does it by hand so he doesnt get scammed :/

PS: i think you can refund after the 10 days past by (without you ending up being banned for refund) because the policy says 5 to 10 days, so on day 11 in my eyes you may refund because your tired of waitinf so long

I would rather extra coins for compassion instead of a refund. He needs to be more vigilant or put someone else in charge that he trust to transfer the coins. He can always check over the transfer history if he was that untrusting.

(01-27-2018, 10:54 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's so people don't scam, it's easy to scam GunZ servers with instant payments.

How is it easy to scam instant payment?
Thanks given by:
Scam is just pay -> coins -> refund.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2018, 01:54 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Scam is just pay -> coins -> refund.

Just ban the account, eventually they will get the hint. But I can't see why people aren't doing that now, the manual transfer part won't fix that.
Thanks given by:
U have a ppint bro
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
My donation is take to long to  Smile  But I trust the admins
[Image: HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9vSDEzV...loglog.gif]
                               D i g n i f y
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2018, 01:08 PM)vgenotiva172 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My donation is take to long to  Smile  But I trust the admins

It's not that I don't trust them, it's just ***** that it takes 10 days to deliver.
Thanks given by: