Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRONG SUGGESTIONS FOR UNIVERSEGUNZ PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
Spermgen never withnessed the voice chat in old ugg... was pure cancer only made people lagg harder

But this is ugg suggest all you want and nothing will chance
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
All of them are *****, go away
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
We just need a spectator mode cause i cba pressing ESC R while stuffing my face with ***** while my clan mates ***** eachother up in a duel or tdm
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2018, 08:11 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Spermgen never withnessed the voice chat in old ugg... was pure cancer only made people lagg harder

But this is ugg suggest all you want and nothing will chance

This. UGG has changed since long ago. I don’t think they understand what a role they play in the GunZ community as a whole. The fact that things never change or if they do, for the worst, is disheartening to say the least. If UGG fails to come through on LISTENING to the real veterans of the game who played in its prime then GunZ will go from dead to extinct. Even the little things like donations taking two weeks is cancer as it is.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
[font]Can you make Universegunz apps? for Android to log in easily [/font] Smile  @swallow @scarecrow 
And check our acount anytime in public?
[Image: HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9vSDEzV...loglog.gif]
                               D i g n i f y
Thanks given by:
Pls stop posting in suggestion mode the answer is "no"
Thanks given by:
Those are the worst suggestions I’ve ever seen lol, the only logical one was adding new pre-existing content and fixing bugs
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: abdul123