Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRONG SUGGESTIONS FOR UNIVERSEGUNZ PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
BUG ROOMS, REPLAYS BUG, ​​DELAY SWORD BUG:
Correct the bug of the rooms, correct the bug of the replays, correct the delay of the swords (in some swords the delay <325 does not allow them to make the second terrestrial cut)

RANKING OF INDIVIDUAL PAIRING OF GLADIATORS AND BREAKERS
It is about that according to your won or lost duels, win or lose points with which you will be paired with people of the closest number of points, this game mode should always be seen in the lobby with the button "search duel ranked", This would increase the competitiveness of the players at the same time that they would find a sense to the game.

BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR ROLE IN YOUR NAME:
In GunZ there are basically 5 roles ..
-Deathmatchers (Those who play with everything to kill)
-Gladiators (Those who specialize in melee weapons)
-Flipers (They are the ones who only play on Starway and are veterans flipping)
-QUESTERS (Those who only play quest)
-SKILLMAPERS (Only pass it completing SkillMaps)
The idea is that you can show an image of your respective role next to your name.

-MODE OF GAME VRCHAT:
In this mode, voice chat is always activated, there must be a large number of maps (preferably wide). When you enter the game, you are assigned an avatar of any serial, anime or random character.

-NERF DAGGER:
The daggers are a bit unbalanced and should fix that.

SPECTATOR MODE:
Add the option "See game" for friends.

OPTION TO INVITE:
Add the option "Invite a friend to the room"

VOICE CHAT in TEAM GAMES:
- Voice chat activated automatically only for Team Deathmach and Team Gladiator. (Voice chat can be silenced with a command)

UNIVERSEGUNZ in STEAM:
Put UniverseGunZ as a FreeToPlay game on Steam, this is risky so just do it when you feel ready.

[Opcional]----> MORE MAPS, MORE QUEST, STREAK ANNOUNCER, ORIGINAL GUNZ SOUNDTRACK ,CHAT MORE VISIBLE DURING THE GAME.

ADS ON YOUTUBE:
Put UniverseGunZ ads on YouTube.

* Some of these suggestions are very strong and I know that if they were approved, they would be in the next client, which I would look forward to.
Thanks given by: noobvice , Allan , vgenotiva172
Great idea bro.. thanks for sharing your suggestion Big Grin  Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Kazuma
(02-04-2018, 09:55 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Great idea bro.. thanks for sharing your suggestion Big Grin  Big Grin

Thanks =)
Thanks given by:
completely useless thats just like the flag thing
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2018, 11:26 AM)abdul123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.completely useless thats just like the flag thing

No tiene sentido, ni siquiera leíste la publicación.
Thanks given by:
The suggestions are OK. But I don't think implementing voice chat would be good, it has a lot of toxic players and that would make it easier for them to offend other players. In addition, the game has a variety of countries, so it would be difficult to communicate between them. It's just my opinion, I totally agree with nerf dagger and a command to invite players.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Tuga , Kazuma , noobvice , vgenotiva172
(02-04-2018, 12:39 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The suggestions are OK. But I don't think implementing voice chat would be good, it has a lot of toxic players and that would make it easier for them to offend other players. In addition, the game has a variety of countries, so it would be difficult to communicate between them. It's just my opinion, I totally agree with nerf dagger and a command to invite players.

---> (Voice chat can be silenced with a command) <--- Thanks <3
Thanks given by:
Nice (:
Thanks given by: Kazuma
Ooh please, this is useless, who cares about the fact if some1 is a quester Or a tdm player....
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2018, 05:36 AM)Yhs Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ooh please, this is useless, who cares about the fact if some1 is a quester Or a tdm player....

The players would be more united to identify with others of their same role, at the same time it would have more prestige, ty for coment.

(02-05-2018, 02:52 AM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice (:

Thanks for your support <3
Thanks given by: