Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help guys!
Star 
Hey, i just came back after 5 years but recently faced some struggles, one of them my controls... I clearly remember and my body too, that I used to block with both (right and left at the same time) mouse buttons, but now I just can't event do simple bf with it, cuz it doesnt block anymore like this... i mean it blocks but not during action... any opinions, any help? I really don't want to learn new controls just came back to see if i  didnt lost my skillz or nah and remember good times... Confused Confused Confused
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome back @Petrauskas.Raidas, if you want to attack and defend with mouse, I will help you, go to Options, then you put Fire as left button and defense with the right button
Exemple: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is my config, if you need other help, pm me in-game (Scarecrow) or send me private messages here.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: noobvice
(02-06-2018, 06:27 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, welcome back @Petrauskas.Raidas, if you want to attack and defend with mouse, I will help you, go to Options, then you put Fire as left button and defense with the right button
Exemple: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is my config, if you need other help, pm me in-game (Scarecrow) or send me private messages here.

But the things is that I was using alternative fire with left button... Huh Huh Huh
Thanks given by:
I understand, when I came back I had the same problem, unfortunately your alternative fire will have to go to another button if you want to def and hit in mouse. I use my alternative Fire in Middle Button (mouse scroll) and it is nice.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: Petrauskas.Raidas , noobvice