Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved help me please
Thumbs Down 
instale el gunz pero cuando le doy a entrar no me deja entrar se devuelve para atras y no me dice ningun error ni contraseña incorrecta ni nada quien me ayuda por favor?

install the gunz but when I give it to enter it does not let me enter it is returned back and does not tell me any error or incorrect password or anything that helps me please?

Attached Files
.jpg   _20180213_112811.jpg (Size: 63.02 KB / Downloads: 25)
Thanks given by:
hola, compruebe que sus drivers están actualizados, direct x que es el iniciador. Si este no es el problema, traiga aquí su ultimo mlog para analizarmos. gracias

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2018, 05:36 PM)Optic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hola, compruebe que sus drivers están actualizados, direct x que es el iniciador. Si este no es el problema, traiga aquí su ultimo mlog para analizarmos. gracias

YA LO HISE Y TODO ESTA BIEN PERO NO ME ENTRA..

Attached Files
.jpg   _20180101_165335.jpg (Size: 60.51 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   _20180101_165330.jpg (Size: 56.07 KB / Downloads: 11)
Thanks given by:
send your skype for support
Thanks given by: Optic
(02-13-2018, 06:00 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.send your skype for support

ok read PM please
Thanks given by:
Hey @Yeii

Just wondering if your issue was resolved, please let us know thank you.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Optic
Hello, 

Your thread will be closed in 24-48 hours if you don't reply. Please let us know if your issue was solved

Kind Regards,
Fenn.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Hello,
There closed!
Solved.

If you have any other inquiries, please send me a PM or add me on skype: live:m.fenn_2.
Kind Regards,
Fenn.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: