Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
overpower is hacking?
Star 
so always when i play cw's i get called ahacker.. lol its kinda funny but it started to be annoying so staff can u search my pc or do what the hell u want and if iam hacking perma ban my ip 
its like people who i know that they are better than me for some reason they complain about my dmg its not legit and ***** that i pb to hard and iam hitting good "like unlegit" 
 so search my pc and if u cant find anything iam totally legit please answer at the thread Big Grin ign is overpower 
Thanks given by:
omfg im crying blood you fkin retard nobody cares and nobody knows you kid
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
i cant believe this guy...... is this guy like the new version of robel but jew?

and i literally never heard of you
Thanks given by: Mackenzie
Welcome back darker, glad to habe you back ! Smile
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Looking at the chat logs nobody called you hacker.

Huh
Thanks given by:
Random kid trying to get clout
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Is your sister that friendly with everyone or just you?
Thanks given by:
I mean you a nobody and all.... But bruh... Yo broad ain't got NO buns on her back at ALL in your avatar! You look TOO happy grippin that stick you found at the city park lmfao... Yo girl ain't even got an a$$ or a booty bruh... She got a BUTT LOL. She got a BOTTOM my dude rofl.. No buns in the house havin a$$ lookin boy. No buns for yo hamburger/hotdog lookin a$$ boy. SMH you just a meat eater. Carnivore lookin a$$ boy.. Poor kiddo. But you'll be aight tho cuz you can rub your stick on her cuz she a stick too and make a fire to cook your meats, but you just ain't got no buns for it. I bet you eat cheeseburgers with a fork and cut up your hotdogs on a plate like kids do, don't you? ??? I bet you gotta eat your sloppy joe sandwich in a bowl with a spoon, don't you? ??? So many questions need answers here! Better luck next time smh. Peace BKrandy!
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
shotbot
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2018, 05:58 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I mean you a nobody and all.... But bruh... Yo broad ain't got NO buns on her back at ALL in your avatar! You look TOO happy grippin that stick you found at the city park lmfao... Yo girl ain't even got an a$$ or a booty bruh... She got a BUTT LOL. She got a BOTTOM my dude rofl.. No buns in the house havin a$$ lookin boy. No buns for yo hamburger/hotdog lookin a$$ boy. SMH you just a meat eater. Carnivore lookin a$$ boy.. Poor kiddo. But you'll be aight tho cuz you can rub your stick on her cuz she a stick too and make a fire to cook your meats, but you just ain't got no buns for it. I bet you eat cheeseburgers with a fork and cut up your hotdogs on a plate like kids do, don't you? ??? I bet you gotta eat your sloppy joe sandwich in a bowl with a spoon, don't you? ??? So many questions need answers here! Better luck next time smh. Peace BKrandy!

retard
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: